Intelac recruits for Pharmaceutical Industry – SINTRA
Agricultural Engineer (M/F) to assist growing team.
The Agricultural Engineer is responsible for the following:
• Perform all aspects of indoor grow operations including: selection and development of genetic strains and seeds, cloning, potting and transplanting, designing and maintaining nutrient recipes, feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, foliar and preventative sprays, trimming, harvesting, drying, packaging, waste disposal and inventory management for indoor cultivation activities.
• Identify and diagnose potential problems in Indoor plant cultivation and execute appropriate CAPAs in consultation with the Indoor Master Grower.
• Develop and/or maintain growing protocols and nutrient recipes.
• Execute Integrated Pest Management (IPM), nutrient and herbicide programs in consultation with the Indoor Master Grower.
• Manage crop scheduling of all indoor requirements on an ongoing basis.
• Compliance with company’s procedures and adherence to regulatory requirements at all times.
• Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining growing procedures and protocols with an aim of continuously improving cultivation practices.
• Delivery of growing schedules in collaboration with the Head of Manufacturing / Indoor Master Grower in line with business targets.
• Responsible for executing a preventive maintenance programme that aims to eliminate pests, disease and other environmental factors that can be detrimental to plant health and performance.
• Report to senior management in a timely manner any issues relating to crop performance.
• Relevant degree/qualification in Agronomy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High level of organization skills and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of Good Agricultural and Collection Practice.
• Knowledge of agronomic best practice and all aspects of crop production in arable farming.
• Knowledge of health and safety industry standards.
• Understanding of health and safety industry standards.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a crop agronomy and arable farming.
Our client offer:
• Full time position and direct contract with the company;
• Remuneration adjusted to function and experience;
• Work environment of excellence, focusing on quality and rigor;
• Excellent job opportunity in a dynamic, fast-growing multinational company;
• Stable work and career progression;
Please send your CV to