The Summer Berry Company is recruiting a Supervisor to the Harvest team.
– Monitor and improve the entire harvesting process to increase yield and quality;
– Keep the team motivated;
– Always have the necessary equipment for the operation;
– Be responsible for enforcing the hygiene rules and standards stipulated by the company;
– Analyze and correct harvesting techniques in order to optimize results;
– Placement of work information in Harvest Manager Software (harvesters name, working hours, field to be harvested, type of Punnets and weight);
– Implementation of disciplinary measures if necessary;
– Understand and explain the specifications of each crop and variety;
– Monitor and check the boxes on the line.
– Good level of English (written and spoken);
– Ability to work on a multicultural team;
– Time management skills;
– Communication skills;
– Strong sense of responsibility.
Send your application and contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the offer/ job you are applying for.